What is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent technique done with a handheld tool equipped with a micro blade in which pigment is implanted into the upper dermal layer of the skin. The result is a very realistic, hair like stroke pattern that helps to enhance natural brows by filling in spaces or gaps.
Who is a Candidate for Microblading?
Anyone who desires to enhance the look of their eyebrows
Microblading results are natural hair-like strokes that can enhance any brow no matter that amount of hair you currently have.
Microblading adds color, shape, and definition to your brows and will save you time every morning by ditching the eyebrow pencil Microblading is ideal for anyone who has scarring, little to no brow hair, or an irregular and uneven brow shape.
During the Appointment
To ensure ease during the microblading procedure, topical numbing is applied before and during the session. The pain level is considered mild to none and can be described as a “scratching or irritated sensation towards to end.” Topical anesthetics include lidocaine and epinephrine.
During your first microblading appointment, together the client and artist decide on adequate shape, style, and color taking into consideration skin tone and shape of face. After Measurements are taken and the created brow is outlined and agreed upon, the microblading procedure begins.
After the procedure you will be given aftercare cream and instructions for proper healing
Microblading involves two procedures, the initial session and the touch up session. The touch up session should be booked 6 - 8 weeks after initial appointment. The touch up session is to reinforce any pigmentation that has faded too light during the healing process. It is also used as a time where the client can decide if she would like to go darker or add additional strokes
.Lasting ResultsMicroblading typically lasts 1 to 3 years then gradually fades away. The longevity of microblading depends on factors including skin type (normal, oily, dry,) age, lifestyle, medications, and skincare routine. Because microblading is not a permanent procedure, to maintain brows strokes looking fresh and crisp its recommended that you get a “Freshen Up” appointment every 1-2 years.
Who is Not Suitable for the Procedure?
• Pregnant or nursing mothers
• Anyone who is currently using Accutane or has used Accutane within the past year
• Anyone currently undergoing cancer treatments, or completed last treatment less than 6 months ago
• Anyone with serious heart conditions or is using heart medications
• Anyone with skin diseases or extreme irritations
• Anyone who has had Botox injections within the last two weeks
• Anyone who has gotten a deep tan or chemical peel in the last two weeks
• Anyone who is allergic to lidocaine, tetracaine, or epinephrine
• Anyone on blood thinning medications
• Anyone with HIV/AIDS, Hep-B Positive, or any other serious blood disease/disorders
• Anyone with serious medical conditions should consult with their doctors and may require a physicians note.
• Anyone under the age of 18
* I respectfully reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who I deem not suitable for this procedure or for any other reason
Microblading Full Session $475.00
A manual eyebrow pigmentation technique in which ultra fine strokes are created to replicate the look of real hair. Ideal for normal to dry skin types. Natural, realistic looking hair strokes that can last up to 2 years or more, and are able to be touched-up periodically for unlimited longevity. Follow up this procedure with a 4-8 week Perfection Session (not included) for the best possible and longest lasting results.
Perfection Session 6-8 Weeks $150.00
This optional touch-up procedure is for EXISTING Microblading & Permanent Brow clients, and must be performed 4-8 weeks after their initial brow procedure or most recent Freshen Up Session. **Combination Brows add additional $50**
Refresher Session 12-18 months $275-325
This optional touch-up procedure is for EXISTING Microblading & Permanent Brow clients, and must be performed within 18 months after the most recent brow procedure. **Combination Brows add an additional $50**